Attempting to organise (+a rather handsome coffee cup named Steve)

A big part of my resolutions this year was to be a lot more organised, this has massively failed so far because tomorrow is the day I go back to college and I have nothing ready for it, because somehow going out to see a family friend seemed a more wise decision at the time. I did that I'll still have time to do it later thing...
 
 However I have actually made measures to be more organised. Thinking about it now, it seems really stupid to think this is my attempt at organising -like everyone else does this every year anyway. But, I bought a calendar, so I can write dates and things to do, and it's right on top of my bed so everyday I wake up and see it. I've already written on it that I need to print two assignments off at college tomorrow because I know I'll forget to do it (I have the WORST memory)   -If anyone knows what calendar this is then I LOVE YOU!
  
 I'm also -currently- using a notebook as a diary, which will be replaced when I find a diary I actually like which means I'll probably have to go into town at some point. That such a diva thing to say *covers eyes like the see-no-evil monkey emoji* I get distracted so easily wow -basically it's for on the go reminders, plans and ideas. I'm also using it to research good recipes because obviously I'm trying to eat healthier, I also want to record exercises I do to keep track on that. I kinda want to look at it as a Bridget Jones' Diary because I'll probably stick to it more haha. 

 Another trick I'm starting to do is set alarms on my phone to remind to do things that I probably forgot even after I look at the my calendar/planner AND my diary. Because alarms are direct and there's no way you can ignore them. Unless you're talking about 6 o'clock tomorrow morning then I will definitely be ignoring it! 

And you can't even think about being organised without
coffee. I've wanted one of these coffee cups for so long
they're just the coolest things in the world. -I didn't buy
it for organisational purposes however it kind of fits 
because it's a transportable cup so when you're rushing
in the mornings it's okay because you can have coffee to 
go! 

Shan x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey