The 'Mega Flu'

In the last post I said I was ill, after that I went instantly downhill and caught what I like to call the 'Mega Flu' for three days this past week I was so ill I couldn't physically do anything, walk, talk, sit, drink, eat, or even look at a screen. I could do nothing but lie in bed and sleep because everything else felt like it might kill me. I haven't been able to post because I've been so ill, so naturally I have a build up of posts to post. And I'm doing it in backwards order but starting with today because I feel the need to get today off my chest.

Today was the start of a new college week -and also client night, so I didn't get home 'till almost 9pm. The actual college day was a good day but I'd been dreading the build up of client night as I has two clients in and I didn't know either of them. But I ended up only doing one, and then at the very last second my client got swapped...
  
I'm cringing already thinking about what happened, she wanted her eyebrows tinting, which is fine because I'm good at that and it's one of my favourite things to do. But I forgot to put the petroleum jelly around the brows (which stop the tint getting onto the skin and staining the face) so... all around the eyebrows got covered in tint. Normally tint is so easy to take off but it just wouldn't budge. There was dark brown tint stained all over her skin. It was so embarrassing! I hated every minute of it and I just had no idea what to do.
But yeah, that is all. Just a quick something as to where I've been and an embarrassing story that pretty much sums up the sort of things that happen to me on a daily basis. 

Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey