"Just A Walk In The Park, Kazansky"

*loud groaning moaning noises* I'm. So. Ill. I'm starting to get better which is why I can finally write up a post. My hands have been so swollen I could barely move them tweeting has been a nightmare! Thank the lord I'm finally getting there I did try to do a post but my fingers just hurt so much. I've been in my room all week under quarantine (where I finished Pretty Little Liars) (It has the best ending ever) (The last two episodes kinda felt like Lost)

I was well enough to leave the house the past two days, so I have two posts to go up (this being one of them) I walked the dog round the local park and we ventured a bit further and took some photos of summery things and had a bit of fun, it's the first time I really felt back to my bubbly self after being ill all week. (I weren't sure whether I wanted to write what I'm actually ill with but it's not actually that bad, just bad luck I caught it. It's HFM (kind of like chicken pox but (in my opinion) worse.)
The day itself was really warm, it started off quite cloudy which is why I was layered up with a jumper but it got so hot we ended up just lying in the sun back on the park for ages before eventually going home. So here are a few picturesssss..














Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey