Watermead Country Park - Typical Britishly Duck Feeding

I'd just finished and posted the post where I took my dog for a walk (Sunday's post) and my mum had come into my room telling to get ready to go up Watermead. Which is an English country park with lake's and ducks and forestry and lots of stinging nettles. We used to go all the time but it's been a few years to say the least. As tempting as it is to post this now, and do two posts in one day, I'm saving it for Tuesday. It's been a while since I've said a lot of plans for posts. I have this one, my currently listening to for tomorrow (yesterday now) and a haul/concert outfit post plus more. Exciting things..
It was a bit overcast today, however it remained warmish and it didn't rain, even with the scary clouds above us. We fed the ducks, where it went from one swan to a hoard of all sorts after some bread, when I was younger we were chased by a herd of geese after running out of bread and it scared the hell out of me and I still don't like them to this day. When we turned around and saw geese crowding behind us -it was time for me to go!
I took lots of photos because the place is beautiful! And there's a few absolutely awful selfies (bearing in mind I'm still ill) on top of a climbing frame-thing and lots of my brother and an old boat house that's not used anymore and a mammoth which is on top of the hill that over looks the park, the mammoth is probably what the place is mostly known for.






















And we finished the day with ice cream.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey