The Best Shows To Binge Watch

I spent all of yesterday wrapped up in bed dosed up on paracetamol and clutching my hot water bottles whilst crying my eyes out at every episode of pretty little liars. It was an emotional day... When these kind of days happen (I'm trying to be very discrete yet slightly obvious here) my days are spent watching Netflix/or other box sets I have that Netflix doesn't. So, I want to whip up a quick post (as I have people round my house I really don't like and I need to keep myself occupied) about my favourite shows I like to binge watch on bad days.

                           

Starting with a classic that forever cheers me up no matter what mood I'm in, I think everyone can agree 90s Jennifer Aniston was life. Rachel and Ross are probably my biggest OTP of all time, although I kinda always wanted Joey and Phoebe to happen!


My current absolute favourite, it took me a long time to decide this was worth watching I only actually started a few weeks ago and I just started series 5 yesterday. The description and what people had said from it made me think it was a group of 'high school mean girls' keeping secrets and covering for things they did. But watching it is so different than what it seems, they're all nice people and I hate what 'A' does to them it makes me literally scream at my screen in anger haha. I find myself crying at most the episodes which I don't normally do with TV shows.. (I didn't even cry at The Fault In Our Stars!) PLL just gets me so hooked I feel like I'm part of it, I actually feel like 'A' is real and that I'm one of the girls and going through it all with them. It's one of those shows that really lives up to it's hype. The only problem I do have is that it's been ruined for me and I know who 'A' is. -_- 


Another show with a huge hype that it definitely lives up to, I haven't actually finished it yet I think I'm on series 4 (I have a habit of starting a series then moving onto another series and swapping back and forth for a while) This is another show that really hooks me like I'm living inside with the characters, after watching it I want to move to NY and walk around in Chanel and Louboutins and be posh and be best friends with Blake Lively!!! Blake Lively is my ultimate woman crush and Ryan Reynolds is my man crush. When I found out they were married I was so jealous I hated it and I loved it at the same time (they're another couple at the top of my OTPs)


This is a classic favourite of mine, I was completely lost after the fourth season (no pun intended) but I loved every episode -well they kinda ruined it a little bit series 1 and 2 were the best but the whole thing is so different than anything else I've ever seen and I just love it. But I hated what John Locke turned into he was one of my favourites in series 1 (sorry if I spoiled that a bit) and naturally my favourite character was Shannon (because of name similarities).


I've only finished series 2, and as soon as I've finished Pretty Little Liars I'm getting straight back on this and finishing it. I looove AHS, so far my favourite was Murder House even though they completely killed the ending! And I wanna know what happens to future Tate and Violet! I love how the whole thing is ridiculous and so far fetched and unrealistic but it all seems to go so well and somehow you believe it even though it's the most stupidest storyline... And do I need to say much more than 'Evan Peters'.. *heart eyes*


I don't know how popular this is in other countries but over here I only personally know one other person who watches it. I love it oh my God. It's creepy and jumpy sometimes and my mum always moans at me for watching it in front of my little brother. It's about fairytales really (and I love fairytales) but it's twisted, not your typical fairytale,.. And I'm a little bit in love with Nick.. and Sean Renard.. and Wu. A little bit. He's so cute! 

I've suddenly gone absolutely brain dead.. there are hundreds more TV shows I love but I can't remember any of them. Once I've finished all the ones I need to, I'm going to start on the Vampire Diaries and The Originals, and everyone keeps telling me to watch Teen Wolf but I don't think that's on Netflix so I don't know... But yeah, these are some of my favourites, it took me that long to write this that the people I was avoiding downstairs are finally leaving (hallelujah!) (I'm not a horrible person, they really hate me and they make me feel really uncomfortable even if I am in my own home..) But that is it, tomorrow is Monday and I'm finally updating my 'Currently Listening To' and there is lots of All Time Low going up there... 


Shaan x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey