A Very Too Early Christmas List (Sorry)

I don't know what's happening to me. I'm doing everything in my power to not whip out the Christmas songs and decorate my room. I haven't felt that proper Christmas excitement in two years -I was worried I'd grown out of it, but to be excited as early as September? I've never been this early. And I get annoyed when shops are celebrating it before Halloween and Bonfire Night, but I'm just so ready! I've been like this for days!
I wanted to do a post to say I'm excited and make it a Christmassy themed post but not too Christmassy because that's ruining it for the actual season, but I couldn't think what, I have one idea but it will take time to do and I need to post now.
I've come upstairs to write out my Christmas list and prioritise what I want, so instead I decided to just put it on my blog. This is September's Christmas list: (Some stuff may be brought before actual Christmas -it's semi a winter wishlist too)

  • A record player. Not too sure which one yet, I really love vintage things so depending on price I'd like an older looking one, if not then the typical Tumblr Crosley one is more suitable for me.
  • A DSLR camera. I love photography, I need better quality photos for my blog, and if I want to get my YouTube up and started I'm going to need a camera.
  • Zoe Sugg's beauty range. Yes, still haven't invested in that...
  • Lush goodies!! I'm so so ashamed to say I've never actually gotten anything from there.. I love the place and I'm always in there I just haven't actually bought anything.
  • New PJs, this is a Christmas tradition, everytime I go into Primark I could honestly take home their entire PJ section.. I have an uncontrollable love for anything of the pajamas variety.
  • Alexa Chung's book. I know this is old now but I've never really been interested in it until now.
  • A Wreck This Journal. Wanted one for years but also never got round to buying one.
  • New MAC goodies.
  • A full sized Naked palette.
  • New fluffy slippers.
  • This coat.















  • Some mid-calf high brown boots. I've yet to find the pair similar to the image I've created in my head.
  • Books. I need the rest of the hunger games books, and I really need lots of YouTuber's books.
  • As for vinyls to go with my record player, the only one I know for definite that I want so far is Sound's Good Feels Good, and maybe a Christmas one.. can you imagine Christmas songs on vinyl.. And I think you really need and oldie band to listen to on vinyl, I'd love a Bon Jovi one to be fair.. The Beatles, Nirvana and Pink Floyd are too easy to buy really. Too typical white girl. But you still need an old band, you don't get vinyl and not listen to old bands...
  • A new dressing gown. (That makes me sound like an old woman..)
  • (I'm planning on buying myself this) a Dior perfume and a Chanel lipstick.
  • I almost forgot! Band merch...
I'm running out of ideas! That's all I can think so far. I won't get all of that stuff for Christmas, that's just what I'm feeling right now. Although the record player I think is a must have. If I'm working, which I should be, I'll buy the camera myself probably after Christmas. 


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey