25 Reasons To Love Autumn

My brother started year 1 today. Big boy school. Leaving the house at 8 o' something in the morning, wearing a jumper because it was cold, ground wet and soggy (It wasn't summer rain (which I love) it was groggy winter rain) we found orange leaves on the floor. Autumn is here.
There aren't enough words in the world for me to describe how much I hate the cold. To the point I will actually cry if I'm stuck outside in it. Not because I'm a brat. Because it feels like someone is torturing me, I don't mix well with the cold.
Therefore it is true that the only season I really enjoy is summer. However even summer is cold in England..
So yes, I am distraught that summer is gone, but, I do really like autumn, it's my favourite season (if we're not counting heat)  Here's why..


1, Oversized  woolly jumpers

2, Sweater paws

3, Candles

4, Having the fire on

5, Halloween

6, Everything is red and orange

7, Boots

8, Thick tights

9, Berry toned lipsticks

10, Crunchy leaves

11, Cute outfits

12, Darker nights

13, Blankets

14, Bonfires

15, S'mores

16, Hot drinks

17, Firework night

18, Pumpkins

19, Conkers

20, Red nails

21, No more sweating

22, Fluffy socks

23, Leg shaving season is over!

24, Onsies

25, Good TV


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey