A Lazy Sunday

I've done nothing all day and I really wanted to write a post but I'm clueless as to what to write about. I just want to chill and relax. And listen to my new absolute favourite band (more on that tomorrow). But thankfully, I saw someone's post which inspired me to write this one...
I'd woken up pretty early and I had a feeling that it was going to be a productive day, so I spent the morning on You Tube waiting for everyone else to wake up. And when they did, I had some breakfast, but nobody was in a cheery mood like I was so I took myself back to bed and continued my journey on YouTube. Around 1pm my mum shouted at me for being antisocial, so I went to get some lunch. And returned back upstairs to watch more band videos on YouTube.
I went back down for some tea at some point.
It's now past dinner time and I'm going to make some more food soon.
It's Autumn that does this to me. It's starting to get colder, therefore the weeks of sweaty bed covers have now become fluffy, heaven covers. And every Autumn I start staying in bed more.
I know tomorrow I'm going to feel pretty sh*t about life because I'm so unproductive, but I feel like duvet days are just as important as productive days. Everyone needs to unwind -and I probably do more unwinding than 10 people combined but..
It's just good to have a day where you think about nothing but your fave new band, or a Netflix show, or the absolute comfort of your own bed.
Sure I spend too much time in my room on YouTube, but today is the first day in a long time that I've not stressed over anything. (Related to my future)
So therefore I'm saying that it is okay to have a selfish day to yourself, where you don't speak to anyone on or off line. Where you do whatever the hell your body wants you to do. Wherever you want to do it. And not have to feel guilty for it.
Even when the next day rolls around. Just pick up where you last left off and continue with your daily routine.
And that's all I really wanted to say.
May everyone enjoy A Lazy Sunday.



Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey