Morning People

I have a little while to spare before I need to get ready and look presentable enough to hand in my CV somewhere *silent squeals* so I really want to do a post on what's been happening the past two mornings. Now that my brother is back to school and my mum is at work, I have the days entirely to myself, and that's when I like to get stuff done, like tidying my room/chores/job searching etc.
The last two days I've got back into running in the mornings, I haven't ran all holidays. So ten weeks of laziness was going to clearly give me a tough time, and wow it really did. Today I ran double what I managed yesterday. But I'm not here to talk about my fitness levels. I'm here because the friendliness of people in the mornings has given me faith in humanity again. I honestly see nothing but.. hideousness from where I live (and I live in a nice little, quiet little village). So when I went to the local park on a groggy September's morning, keeping myself to myself in my half asleep form, I was very surprised to see the park full of not just dog walkers and other adults running around, but friendly dog walkers and adults running around.
I was greeted by several strangers with smiles and "g'morning"s and a man who was bald and scruffy looking who was walking a beast of a dog (that looked very much like the dog beast things in the Hunger Games movie during the 'finale') let his dog climb all over me grunting all in my face, and we had a normal, average, English chat. Then I sat and listened to Halsey's album by myself, and everything was just perfect. And I have been converted to a morning person. Because everyone is friendly and walking their dogs, and dog owners are nice people.
OH! And I just realised! This is my 100th post! *holds up green tea* let's cheers to that!


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey