A Nice Day

I haven't done a post like this in a while and this is probably going to be a pretty boring one, but I feel like yesterday's post needs a 'part II' and I just need to speak about today...

Today I spent the entire day with said person from last post. And I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself, we roadtripped up to Sheffield and had a meal in a pub. I feel like there's three different kind of pubs in this world -or country/part of the country, you have your typical, British, grubby, man pub. Your "oh only the posh locals are welcome here. We only serve our own." stuck up pub. And then there are ones that are just frankly beautiful, with gorgeous gardens, or polished interior, where all the nice people of the world go to have a good time and there's a friendliness in the air.
Today we ate in the latter of the pub types, it was old fashioned, as pubs should be, but it was light and airy and modern. There was glass rooms like big conservatories coming out of the front, which looked out to beautiful Autumnal scenery. There wasn't much variety of food on the menu but enough to fill our grumbling tummies.
We were there for a while just talking about.. nothing really, I had a thought come by me at one point, I love interesting people, people who have so much to say about the world, and I've always felt I fit somewhere in that category of having a lot to say about the world, but I suddenly had a thought -what if I'm a really boring person? What if everytime I thought I was being interesting, everyone thinks "oh here she goes again"? There's no way to tell what kind of person you are, you just have to kinda hope that people like you...
It's a horrible thought, and one of those that now I've thought it I can't un-think it.

On the drive back, the sky was so pretty, I'm so obsessed with the sky at the minute, I think it's because of the time of year, the sun is always low in the sky and the sky is always full of pretty clouds which reflect the sun, or allow parts of the sun's rays to pierce through. There's just not enough hours in the day to see the sky though anymore, by three o'clock the sun is preparing to set. And the dark nights are only just rolling in really, it's going to get a lot darker yet!

We were ahead of schedule so I went round for a coffee before heading home, it was so nice to speak with the people he's living with, and the beautiful house they are living in which is huge and decorated in this old, traditional, beautiful, Victorian style.
I was home at 5:12pm. And have been out since half nine this morning. It has been so good to get out of the house and do something, and like I said it would, it has inspired me to get up and be productive tomorrow. Before then meeting with someone else for a coffee, which will inspire me to continue to be productive. I'm hoping this is what motivates me again, I haven't actually left my bed this week for anything other than the bathroom or a food run.. and I really need to stop doing this because it's awful! I'm definitely going to be a boring person if I'm shut away from the world all the time!
Praying that the Gods are on my side. I want to get my life sorted.

So badly want to share some photos I took today but my USB still isn't working!!


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey