Happy With A Capital 'H'

Oh my goodness I feel so giddy. I mean aside from this utter sore throat and earache that has suddenly been thrown at me. I said yesterday I was feeling motivated to have a busy day today, that didn't really happen but today doesn't feel like it was a wasted day.. I babysat my poorly brother all day, dancing to Christmas music, this was the first listen of the Christmas songs this year -despite the ones I've been listening to since January.
Then I got ready to meet someone. I was nervous but I knew it would be a really good time, I just told myself that whatever I said today, as long as it was honest, it was okay to say. And everything was so relaxed that honesty was absolutely natural to me (not that I'm a dishonest person, sometimes I just don't speak my mind enough). We were in the coffee shop until closing hours talking about all sorts of things, after being kicked out we decided not to go home just yet, so she bought me a bus ticket to her house where had tea and cake and a lot of giggles.

This is the third post in a row in which I have spoken about this personal matter, which I'm being very discrete about who it concerns. I've taken a massive risk, and done something that really put my life in the danger zone, but -so far at least, it's made me very happy.

Today has been so carefree, it was so nice to be round someone I'm familiar with again, someone I can pickup old jokes where they were left off, and be my full childish self. Not having to pretend around someone was so nice, but at the same time it was so grown up, so mature. I had a really fun time tonight, and I'm now going to settle down with a bit of All Time Low, it's been a while, but it was something that came up today and I can't believe I've let myself go so long without listening to them.
This is only a short post, but I do love talking about happy days, there's never enough of them on my blog...


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey