It's The Little Things

Today is a day. And this day is not a good day. And frankly, I'm sick of not good days.
My happiness lies in my own hands, but to be happy I have to overcome my biggest fear -no not spiders. Worse than spiders. And I just don't physically have the strength to do that. I'm getting closer and closer everyday, I'm hoping tomorrow is the day everything changes. But when has life ever gone that smooth
So I'm going to speak about all the tiny things that make me happy, because I'm a big believer in the little things of life. And I need some little things to cheer me up a little.



  • Long, scalding, steamy, thought filled showers.
  • Rain falling down a car window.
  • Those moments you realise you're truly happy. Spontaneous happiness as I like to call it.
  • When your cats look into your eyes and through to your soul with adoring, soppy eyes.
  • A long lost favourite song coming on shuffle.
  • A stranger's smile.
  • Seeing humans do good deeds to help others.
  • Buying a new pair of shoes and feeling like Beyonce.
  • Dancing in your underwear in your bedroom into a hairbrush.
  • Crying over a book you were completely submerged in.
  • Clean sheets and freshly shaved legs.
  • Going to a fair and taking in its' atmosphere.
  • The sea.
  • Dressing up to go out.
  • Getting a phone call from a friend you haven't spoken to in a while because something huge happened and she had to tell you first.
  • Seeing your "OTP" finally happen in a TV series, and getting butterflies at their first kiss.
  • Looking at older photos and realising your hair does, in fact, grow.
  • Going out for a run. Which is totally unexpectedly good.


Shaan x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey