Blogmas Day 14: A Winter Walk

Today's original post is having to be postponed, again, because today I left the house and that is a celebration that needs to be relived on my blog instantly.

Last night I was happy, so I decided to keep up my good mood by writing out a to do list to keep me busy today so I wouldn't confine to my bed and waste away yet another day. And when I woke it was easy to stay in bed, but I knew I had to get up and complete my list. And so far, so very good. I've just come out of the shower and while I'm dying off I'm writing this post and then it's back to work, my room needs cleaning, and I need to do some washing, just general bits and bobs. My main aim today was to get out the house, to either walk, jog, or run I didn't really mind.. and I accomplished my main goal. While I was out everything just felt Christmassy, the air was crisp, there were squirrels around, seagulls scrounging around the football field, dog walkers in fluffy hats.. it was such a beautiful atmosphere, so I took a few photos of gross English weather to put on my blog and pretend it has something to do with Christmas so it fits with Blogmas. I mean it kind of does, it's festive in the sense that it's winter, just not Christmas.
The sun is always so low in the sky at this time of year, it's like a continuous sunset.
 In the summer these trees are filled with green and yellow leaves of all the shades and brightness, it's a little weird seeing them so bare now..
 Of course clever me went out in white shoes in winter. Not the slightest bit white anymore.


 See all that mud!!




 It's hard-ish to see, but I zoomed in on a squirrel, it's bordering the mud and the grass more or less in the centre. 
I didn't manage to catch a squirrel in action here but there were so many of them going mental, leaping around from tree to tree, it was insane.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey