What I Got For Christmas 2015

I'm writing two posts today because my USB is working and I need to get this up before New Year or it will be too late. So hello, this is what I got for Christmas this year. It doesn't look like much, but for some it may look like a lot, everyone has different amounts of gifts at Christmas, I got this:

 I got three LUSH bath bombs, one I already used (below), one was "the experimenter" and the other is "twilight"

 The one I used was "dashing santa" and it was amazing, my bath was bright red, and felt fresh even after an hour of being there. Usually with baths I feel like I have to shower afterwards because I feel dirty but I didn't this time and I think it's because the bath bomb kept the water feeling clean and fresh. It didn't die out like bubble bath does. (this is my first time ever using LUSH) 
I also got some of Zoe's products though I haven't used them yet. I did use the hand cream and I love it! It smells really fresh and makes my hands feel freshly nourished.


  The Stephen King book I'm just borrowing off of recommendation, but Zoe's book and Tyler's book are completely mine. I haven't read Zoe's yet but I am halfway through Tyler's, and I love it! It's just like a big book of secrets. It's like sitting down with Tyler and having a good 'ol juicy gossip sesh. I love it. And as for The Talisman, I scanned the first page, but I haven't started it yet either. And like last year, I think I'll do another review of Zoe's book. Even if this book did come out almost three years ago already.
I ran out of eyeliner (I swear by Soap&Glory's eyeliner!) and instead of getting a new one I was given a whole box of Soap&Glory makeup and I'm very excited to use it all.

This was also full of makeup but unfortunately I can't use the makeup, so I'm using the box for something because it's such a pretty box!
 I got my turntable! I love it, my dad came round just a few minutes ago to give me my first proper vinyl, which is Nevermind by Nirvana.
 My dad also gave me, before Christmas, some of his old singles he owned when he was younger. There's a really good Queen single which is on the turntable in the photo. I do love this present, it might be my favourite.
Originally I wanted a Crosley one, like the ones all over Tumblr and Instagram, but I love my retro and vintage stuff. So I just had to get a retro looking one.
Finally, I got these three albums, which were one of my top most listened to over 2015. If you include Fall Out Boy's one, 5SOS' one, Bastille and twenty one pilots, that's pretty much my 2015 music summed up. (oh and We The Kings, I listened to them a lot.)

That's everything I got, I'm going to post my two posts and go make me some dinner.
I'm spending my New Year's Eve babysitting -which I may have said in my next post...


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey