Blogmas Day 4: Christmas Eve Boxes

Today is my birthday eve, I'm very busy making sure everything is perfect ready for tomorrow, my room is in the process of having a massive tidy, I have my birthday outfit sorted, tomorrow night has been planned and sorted, the day after has been planned, I just need my Sunday birthday outfit.. in all honesty today has been a roller coaster of emotions, one minute I'm looking forward to it, it should be a good day.. But I keep getting really down moments because I'm so scared my birthday is going to be a disaster, and it's not me being nervous about typical birthday stresses, the run up to this birthday has been a nightmare, after me and my best friend longer being friends, plans had to be switched around, there's quite a lot of tension in my house at the minute and that's what's going to ruin my birthday.. I don't know if everyone is going to make a massive effort to push the tension aside to give me the day I really want or whether it's going to just be awful.. plans have been switched and changed over and over again but we're originally doing what I wanted, just with less people than originally planned. But I'm a very optimistic person! Which is hard to believe at times but I really am, and that's what is going to keep my head held high over my birthday and make the day a decent day.

But today's post, is about something I'd first heard about last year and I thought it was such a perfect thing to do, I didn't do one but I so desperately want to, if I'd have got myself a job I'd have made some this year for people. They seem to have really taken off now and a lot of people know about them. Today's Blogmas is about Christmas Eve Boxes.

They are a box which is given to people on Christmas eve filled with goodies, you open the box on Christmas eve and inside should be supplies to give you the best Christmas eve ever.

In my Christmas Eve Box I would put in:
  • Some festive PJs or a onsie.
  • Some very ridiculously fluffy slippers.
  • A cute mug and a pouch of hot chocolate and mini marshmallows, and maybe a giant marshmallow just for the sake of it -you know, that ones that big that they probably wouldn't even fit in the mug.
  • Depending on the person, a Christmas film or a book they don't have and would love.
  • Some chocolates and sweeties like candy canes, chocolate Santa's and reindeer, 
  • A Christmas scented candle, or three.
  • A LUSH bath bomb (mostly for girls though, but boys can have nice baths too y'know!)
  • A Santa hat.
  • Electric hand warmers.
  • Fluffy socks.
  • Anything you see in the shops that would just look cute in there.
I'd buy a really nice box and some Christmassy tissue paper and kit it out in a really festive way, everything would have to be colour coded so the whole thing looks like it's a product itself, I'd put in a little Christmas card then wrap it up with a bow, and just to make things more festive and mysterious maybe I'd deliver it on a doorstop, ring the bell and run and hide. Although these days, no one ever answers the door unless they can see someone is there so maybe not..


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey