Blogmas Day 15: Christmas Decorations

I don't know how it's 8pm already, I haven't really left my bed at all today because I was throwing up at two in the morning last night. I've been resting up all day, listening to lots of twenty one pilots, finding my ex on Facebook by accident.. that was an experience.. and also watching the new season of The Vampire Diaries that has recently been put up on Netflix. Oh and realising that it's only ten days until Christmas. Ten days! I was so excited in October and now it's all dwindled away and I hate that about me.
For this post I'm showing an insight to how my house is decorated, we have gone a lot crazier in previous years, but this year is just really the important decorations we've put up. Next year hopefully I'll get to write about our winter wonderland in it's full glory.
Some of these photos were taken at night while others, in the daytime, that is why there are lighting differences.


 Above the fireplace is a mirror, which we put snowflakes on, as the below picture examples.
We also have these stickers across the conservatory doors which I'd completely forgotten to photograph.



We have a fake tree, as I have mentioned in my Christmas tag, but this was an expensive tree compared to other fake trees, because it's designed to look pretty, with its' assortment of branches and leaves and hidden berries and pinecones. 
I do hate that we have white lights on our tree though, I like having warm yellow bulbs.
 Our reef which matches the tree and the mantelpiece..bush, with another reef my brother had made at school inside of it because you know, sentiment.
Finally, we have a can of frozen snow that we like to spray around windows so it looks like winter, because lets be real, the only thing that falls from the sky in December is rain. 


I must admit it looks a lot cosier in real life, we have a little square sized lounge and it's nice and snug in there at night when the lights are on.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey