Blogmas Day 1: In December We Expect To...

It's day one of Blogmas!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling the complete opposite of Christmassy today and that's because it's December and I was able to leave the house today without a coat. But I am feeling a little Christmassy because I'm so ill! I have never had the typical common cold, I have had every cold under the planet, I constantly have colds, but I feel like I could go and act on a Lemsip advert, because I'm just so standardly ill with a cold. So I'm tucked up in bed in fleecy PJs, a bowl of chicken soup, and a book, and some Chrismtas blog posts. I tried to listen to a Christmas playlist on Spotify but it was rubbish so I turned it off, I can be really picky about Christmas songs, which seems a weird thing to be picky over when you love Christmas so much! But there are some pretty rubbish ones out there, obviously that's just my opinion, they must be loved by some people.
I didn't realise how hard this would be, I read over 'Blogmas ideas' a while ago to get an idea on what it's about and I thought yeah I could do that, easy. But now I'm realising that I can't do a lot, I have a lot of ideas but I don't know if they'll stretch the whole of Blogmas or not, ah well, we'll figure out a way to make sure it will.

This post was a hard one, because I didn't want to dive in to early with the really excitable Christmas posts because that should be done later on in Blogmas, I should wean my way in first. So I decided to do a kind of Christmas bucketlist, talk about what I hope to happen in December, things we're going to do etc. So this is what I'm going to do this December:


  • Read looooots of books
  • Decorate everywhere
  • Listen to lots of music and dance a lot
  • Drink lots of Baileys
  • Have lots of Christmas movie days
  • Go town a lot and look at Christmas lights and shops
  • Not care at all about the number of calories being consumed until new year
  • Find out what exactly eggnog is and then try some of it.
  • Pray everyday that it snows
  • Take lots of photos, create memories, document memories
  • Write a Christmas book -if I have time
  • Wear lots of red lipstick and santa hats
  • Donate more often to charity just because it's the season of giving
  • Go out and see people, and maybe family members (not that I have a particularly big family)
  • Have lots of coffee dates and try to drink every festive drink on offer.
  • Maybe bake a little, you gotta bake at Christmas time
  • Have lots of baths and pamper sessions!!
  • And last but not least, have an aesthetically pleasing Christmas theme on Instagram.

Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey