Blogmas Day 24: Christmas Eve

Quickly writing this out while waiting for my monster of a Christmas Eve dinner to settle down. Because 1, I need my monster of a Christmas Eve dinner to go down, and 2, because it may be the only time of the day I have spare to be able to post.
It has been a hell of a busy day, seeing other family, babysitting, getting ready, eating dinner.. I am so full it's ridiculous. The kitties had to eat the remainder of my Christmas Eve dinner meat.
It's quarter past seven and the night has barely begun -despite my absolute dire need to drop asleep this very second, I still have to watch Christmas films, eat cake, and wrap a loooot of presents (oops) whilst drinking Baileys and watching more Christmas films. (Grounded. It's probably the best Christmas film)
I'm not going to post anything too special, I'm tired and filled to the absolute brim with food, and alcohol -accidentally. Like yesterday's post I wanna chat a little bit, I can't write too much because I've got to get on with the wrapping, which will take us until the early hours of the morning. I'll be needing that Baileys for sure.
And I think I'll take my makeup off and put on some PJs too.

For the first time this year I'm feeling so so excited for Christmas. I can't wait any longer! I just want it to be tomorrow so I can be opening my presents, eating lots of chocolate (even thought the thought of chocolate really isn't an appealing thought right this minute) and listening to music, and watching The Snowman (of course). But a the same time I want this moment of excitement to last because I haven't felt it this year yet. I have forgotten how infuriatingly exciting it is. I just want Christmas! I want to go to bed now and wake up tomorrow, but there's just too much wrapping to be done for me to sleep just yet.

My brother has just been put to bed so we're going to make a start on the wrapping. This has been a short post, but feels like the most Christmassy one so far because I'm finally feeling it!! I'm going to leave it here, and wish everyone a lovely day tomorrow. (I'm sure I'll be posting though.)

Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey